Journey to Julie

Dear Family and Friends! Thanks for being so supportive throughout this adoption process. Here is our "blog"-- a way for you to keep abreast of our amazing journey to Julie. We plan to update this site all the way up to coming home from China. After that, I imagine we will be too busy. Plus, you can come visit at that point anyway!!!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Travel Approval!!!

We found out today that the Chinese government has granted us travel approval! Our agency is now requesting our US consulate appointments in China. Once we have that date we pretty much know when we get to travel. I have a feeling we will find out on Monday, so until then I will stare at Julie's pictures and try not to cry at almost anything. Knowing who Julie is has made me so very emotional. Two days ago I started to cry in my car because I liked the melody of a Barenaked Ladies song. Now that is really out of control.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Irena & Spencer! I just read through your entire blog - which I haven't visited for a couple weeks! I am so happy for you. She sounds like a happy, strong and healthy baby! I just wish I could be there to share the excitement - although the blog is pretty effective in getting me totally psyched up! Can't wait to get the next update!

Friday, June 17, 2005 2:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Her pictures are darling! I am sending you tons of positive vibes and happy travels. It is great to see how excited you both are, cannot wait to meet her.

Friday, June 17, 2005 7:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are very excited for you! Hang in there. After you get home and get settled into being a family, maybe we could get Adam and Julie together. Since they're almost the same age, they might like to watch each other and play. Good luck!
Kathy

Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice to read about your litle bundle of joy, Julie and the love and enthusiasm that I can also read between the lines. Hope your travel date comes sooner than anticipated and that you hold your little girl in your arms.
Nadi and Joe

Sunday, June 19, 2005 1:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new pictures of Julie. You two have such a wonderful daughter--smart, strong and beautiful! We're sending our prayers that you find out soon when you'll be able to bring little Julie home.

Colleen and Dave

Monday, June 20, 2005 9:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie gets cuter and cuter everytime I see her pictures! When I tell other people that and show them the blog site (especially grandmas), they laugh, shake their heads in agreemen and say "Yup, that's the way it happens!"

Can't wait to meet her!

Sunday, June 26, 2005 6:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home