Journey to Julie

Dear Family and Friends! Thanks for being so supportive throughout this adoption process. Here is our "blog"-- a way for you to keep abreast of our amazing journey to Julie. We plan to update this site all the way up to coming home from China. After that, I imagine we will be too busy. Plus, you can come visit at that point anyway!!!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Recovering


This picture was taken yesterday right before the red couch photos with all the babies.

Today we have been trying to relax and help Julie recover from her illness. I was fortunate enough to get a massage and I can honestly say it was one of the best ones I have ever had. Probably because my body really needed it. Spencer will be going on the Pearl River cruise tonight, but I will be staying in with Julie just chillin'. I think Julie has learned to recognize a few English words. One of them is "clap". When I tell her to "clap, clap, clap" she CLAPS!!! But she only really does it for me and Daddy. When others are looking she just stares at them. Be prepared for that when you first meet Julie. She probably won't smile at you at first. She will stare you up and down to see what you are all about. I think that's pretty clever of her.

I am so ready to come home. It is so hot and humid outside. And I am getting bored in the hotel room. Please tell me it's nice and cool in the Bay Area????

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice and cool like AC in SF and just perfect in the Peninsula. We are all enjoying you great stories and pix with Julie, what a cutie.
Klanjacs

Monday, July 18, 2005 12:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your in the home stretch. should be about 85 in C.V. on arrival date. It was about 104 in Oroville! Alyssa & jake are excited. I bet I can make her smile! Try to be patient. we will see you at the Airport on wednesday. love to the three of you!! PaPa.

Monday, July 18, 2005 4:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Irena, Spencer & Julie, actually it has been quite hot in the East Bay this week, maybe it will be cooler by Wednesday? Either way, less humid for sure. Welcome home Julie :)

Awgust, Michael & Alivia

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 12:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home